|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|EPOCH’s MSDS module is web only lookup tool, using full or partial name, synonym, vendor, id, etc., for displaying and printing images of MSDSs. |
- Centralizes storage of all MSDSs for better security and control.
- Allows multiple MSDSs (by date) for a vendor.
- Supports archiving of old MSDSs.
- Uses the same chemical database used by the Chemical Inventory, 313 Form R, LDAR and other EPOCH Modules.
- Web-only Image lookup: Chemical name, vendor, current MSDS date and more are maintained in software - view image of sheet in web browser.
- Use an unlimited amount of aliases to retrieve MSDSs (e.g., purchasing uses Part Number, Chemists use CAS Number, workers use slang name).
- Access only MSDSs for your location.
- Provides a List Manager function which allows groupings of similar chemicals.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Chemical Approval Module which allows inventory manager to review hazardous chemicals before they come on-site.
- Available for use on any workstation with web browser.
- Saves money by automating your MSDS program.
- Saves money by reducing access and retrieval time.
- Reduces time spent locating and updating MSDSs.
- Insures compliance with OSHA by having the most current sheet.
To help you extract valuable summary information about the chemicals at your facility, the MSDS Module through Chemical Inventory offers several standard reports. All reports have menus that allow you to specify the report parameters before printing. Reports may be directed to the screen, printer or a text file.