|Chemical Inventory (Onsite, Usage, and Emissions)|
|The EPOCH Chemical Inventory Module is an innovative software system that allows users to track daily chemical usage or enter data once each year to produce the Tier I and II reports. This module can be used in a stand-alone mode or as part of a comprehensive chemical tracking system when combined with other EPOCH modules.|
- Identifies at any time the current inventory for each chemical.
- Generates the Tier II report with any threshold level you desire (many state Tier reports are available).
- Determines the location of chemicals that are acute health, chronic health, flammable, reactive or sudden release hazards.
- Can be used to calculate VOC emissions based on chemical usage and VOC content.
- Supports three different methods of inventory management:
Annual Quantities - Enter the annual average and maximum amounts. Copy the previous years' results. Performs all unit of measure conversions.
Periodic Actual - Enter the current balance each day, month or quarter. EPOCH will calculate the days on-site and other information for Tier II.
Real Time - Track each chemical as it is received and used.
- Supports emergency planning requirements by generating a list of chemicals used at a specific location.
- Supports corporate management of hazardous materials by reporting trends of usage across the corporation.
- Includes the Chemical List Manager so users can create an unlimited number of company or regulatory lists.
- Identifies each material by full chemical name, CAS number, purchasing code, trade name, or any other user-defined synonym.
- Identifies reportable quantities and threshold planning quantities for a given material.
- Saves time over preparing reports manually. The Tier I and II reports are available instantly.
- Saves money by maintaining one central chemical description database that is used for many purposes (i.e. Tier II, Form R, Pollution Prevention, Air Emissions).
- Reduces risk by identifying chemicals that have less hazardous substitutes.
- Saves money by reducing the quantity of chemicals purchased.
- Increases awareness by tracking all locations using a chemical on a certain list.
- Supports pro-active chemical management from pre-purchase to inventory to consumption.
- Designed to be implemented in phases making start-up easier and less costly.
- Saves money by developing one MRP and purchasing interface for all chemical management activities.