|Ground Water Monitoring|
|If you’re having a difficult time keeping the many thousands of groundwater monitoring records organized and easily accessible, the EPOCH Groundwater Module can be a valuable addition to your Environmental Management Program. |
- Provides a single repository for all groundwater monitoring data.
- Statistically calculates contamination at different levels of significance for both upgradient and downgradient wells.
- Stores virtually unlimited amounts of historical and active monitoring data.
- Graphically analyzes trends in water elevations and pollutant concentrations.
- Over 30 fields to describe the physical characteristics of each monitoring well (depth, diameter, casing, material, etc.).
- Analyzes contaminant levels for one or more parameters between different wells and compares to upgradient wells.
- Displays all test results that exceed company limits or drinking water standards.
- Fully integrated with many other EPOCH modules to form a complete monitoring system.
- Stores data for virtually unlimited number of contaminants.
- Analyzes data graphically, statistically, or in spreadsheet format.
- Prepares reports to be sent to state agencies or hydrogeologic consultants.
- Can be adapted to receive data by modem from labs or remote sites for direct input into the database.
- Calculates water elevations with respect to mean sea level. Provides a graphical view of groundwater elevations.
- Calculates Student’s T-Statistical deviations based on background results.
- Stores up to 24 monitoring results for each contaminant each day.
- Provides early detection of problems by instantly analyzing if results are statistically different from background.
- Provides valuable statistical information for regulatory agency negotiating sessions.
- Provides a central repository for all groundwater monitoring data.
- Saves money over using outside consultants to manage groundwater data.